Tuesday, July 8, 2008

well i haven't used this in about 17.3 years. i think i'll link this to my facebook & make it my public one. hm.

work's going to start kicking my ass soon. no, i'm not joking. oh and don't worry, i got a third job. so i'm working at charlotte russe, sunglass hut, and soon enough, the doubletree hotel. I'll be a pool server. i don't even fucking know what pool servers do, but i make tips so that's always nice. the hr lady hasn't called me yet, but she said she'd call by thursday or something.

i'm going to chicago on the 19th or 20th or something. my dad just decided that we should go. i haven't been since i was like four. i wish cody wasn't gone, i'd ask her what i should do. i'll write her a letter. anyway, i guess i'll just spend all the money i've made and take a ridiculous amount of pictures. it happens.

i just want to go back to school. every night, i have dreamt about being at school, or my friends from school. which is weird. but not really. because i always dream about people i talk to or just think about during the day. i remember my dreams like every fucking morning lately, which is weird. and they're always hella strange dreams. last night, i dreamt that i showed up at school and was living with sarah-beth instead of december, and all of my stuff was already in there and the room was arranged and everything. i was really confused.

this is so pointless, nobody cares. i didn't mean that as an emo statement, btw.


that's my nephew. be jealous.


that's my niece. be jealous.


schedule for this week --
07/08/08 : doctor appointment at 4 [ew i hate being a girl. seriously, fuck my life.]
07/09/08 : working at sunglass hut from 5 - 9:30 [omg, closing alone for the first time, ahh !]
07/10/08 : working at charlotte russe from 4:30 - 10
07/11/08 : working at charlotte russe from 3:30 - 8:30
07/12/08 : working at charlotte russe from 1 - 7
07/13/08 : working at charlotte russe from 2 - 9 [the mall closes at 6, but we're having a store meeting from 7 - 9 .. lamesauce.]

No comments: